Many thanks to everyone who’s been a part of the new pebblewriter.com.
We just completed our first full calendar quarter. 2Q2012 came in at 37.74% — which would have ranked us #1 among managers if we were an equity mutual fund or (at least, according to one website) a hedge fund. Now, if we can just repeat that!
Since the March 22 inception, the numbers are slightly better…
as of July 6, 2012:
Inception to date: +40.47%
S&P 500: – 2.74%
Performance Differential: +43.21%
The Fine Print:
- Represents performance of a theoretical portfolio, where SPX is bought at called bottoms and shorted at called tops. Your mileage will vary.
- Assumes 100% long, 100% short or 100% cash (such as when stopped out.)
- Prices listed reflect the index at the time tops/bottoms are called and/or trades are made and are believed, but not guaranteed, to be accurate. Dividends ignored.
- MTM = marked to market.
- Results are since inception of pebblewriter.com on March 22, 2012.
- Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results. See Disclosures and Use Agreement for important information.