* * *
which are you?
The market just opened. The S&P 500 is up 20 points, the Dow’s up 250. Is this a breakout with legs or should you be lightening up? Wouldn’t it be great to know if prices are approaching critical overhead resistance?
Your research department is head over heels in love with a stock. But, it’s already had a great run and seems to be losing momentum. Could their enthusiasm be related to that big investment banking deal? Is today really the best day to start building a position?
Your fundamental analysis skills have been honed to perfection. But, these days, the market often moves contrary to what the fundamentals would suggest. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to time your entries and exits better, or simply avoid the next big downdraft?
Whatever your investment style, time horizon, or risk appetite, our unique style of market analysis combines the strength of multiple disciplines to anticipate critical turning points in the markets. Our members include day traders, research analysts, hedge fund managers and pensioners. They all appreciate good information.
A small improvement on the purchase or sale price of even one modest position could more than offset your annual subscription cost. If you’re an active trader, you know how those savings add up. If you’re a buy and hold investor, what’s the value to you of avoiding the next 5-10% correction?
Consider the opportunities that came from identifying these major turning points in 2012 and shown in the chart below [links to the individual posts can be found HERE.] Pebblewriter members knew about them in advance. Would that information have been useful to you?
They speak for themselves. [SEE DETAILS HERE] Since we relaunched the site in January 2015, we’ve averaged over 16% per month with no leverage by simply identifying intraday turning points in the S&P 500 index. Since most markets are highly correlated, you can use our research in connection with an index fund, ETF or specific securities.
the bottom line
Our “advanced warning system” helps both traders and long-term investors invest more thoughtfully. For more on our philosophy and strategy, CLICK HERE. For more on how the website works, CLICK HERE.
unique, informative charts
- technical analysis combined with harmonics, chart patterns, analogs and fractals
- emphasis on identifying critical turning points well in advance
- optimize entries and exits
- includes SPX, RUT, COMP, VIX, DX, USDJPY, EURUSD, GC and others
- powerful harmonic patterns explained and tracked
- chart patterns and analogs that pay off
- outside-the-box technical analysis
- economic analysis that’s definitely not mainstream
one-stop data shop
- links to and commentary on economic data
- links to rates, yields and more
- government cash flow and balance sheet data
- Fed, BOJ and ECB operations
We offer three basic types of memberships:
- a renewing monthly or quarterly subscription
- a one-time consult or custom report on a security of your choice (which includes site access for one month)
- monthly retainer appropriate for those with specialized or high-volume needs
Want a free membership? Earn a $50 rebate for each new member ($25 for monthly subscriptions) you refer4. Simply NOTIFY US (include “referral” in the subject field) and we’ll credit your PayPal account after the new member signs up.
Please note that most memberships automatically renew until cancelled directly through PayPal.